week 13
During my research visites to my site one thing that brothered me that I noticed is the fact that on the newer exhabits at the zoo that are not is popular do not tell an thing about the species other than the name. I hope this does not contiue it is ahame that some of the most active and fun to watch animals no one knows anthing about. Maybe alot of the people do not care about knowing anything about them, but there are still people that wish they had the same information as the older exhabits due. I beleve this is an ashame especial since the one purpose of the zoo is to educate. I wonder if other zoo's are doing the same thing. seem to me they are moving away from education people as much as they use to do in the past.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is ashame, maybe while you are visiting there you could bring this up to someone in charge that could fix this? I know when I go to the zoo I love to read about each species. (Even the ones I already know so newer ones would generally spike my interest) it would dissapoint me to find myself looking at something without any information on them...I'd probably end up asking someone myself about it. =)
ReplyDelete