blog for week eight
Doing my research for my paper this week made me wonder why one of the most rarest of the animals in the worold is not found in most zoo in the United states. THe aimals is the lone Wolf of Africa their are only five hunred of them left. I wonder if the reason is that people still have such a dislike for wolf still as they did in the past. I know in some place in this country they have been hunted until they were completly wiped out. I wonder that because of past attitube that the reason that a lot of zoo's do not display them is a political reason. I hope that in the near future that their attitutes change before this wonderful creature is gone.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alot of times zoos can not and do not keep all kinds of species of animals especially the endangered kind. they want the animals to stay in the wild. Zoos are not always the best answer for animals. the animals get too humanized and then do not do well when put back in the wild. I think zoos are becoming a thing of the past. The upkeep is too expensice these days and we are seeing less support for zoos these days.
ReplyDelete