Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog for week 5

I believe that it is a real tragedy that the amount of animals that are endangered ,because of our actions. A lot of the animals that our endangered especially in Africa is due to our greed. The reason that I say this is the animals would not be poached if there was not a market for their hides. If people would not want the products that were made from these animals the hunting would never happen in the first place. If no one buy's these then they would no longer be a need to have them available. This is just one of the things that that man has done to these animals that were put on this earth for us to protect not destroy. If you want to learn more about reasons these animals are endangered go to www.worldwildlife.org

1 comment:

  1. I have a different view. If you do not want an animal to become extinct then you do measures to protect it in the first place. Some animals I am glad they are extinct and with good reason, like dinosaurs, t-rex etc... you can't stop people from harming animals for profit. Once the train leaves the stop...

    ReplyDelete